Our client, a company in the travel industry, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team for an onsite opportunity in Miami, FL.
- Manage, curate and create compelling content for social media channels and blog in collaboration with PR and Marketing that will increase brand awareness
- Implement and manage social media calendars, tracking and optimizing performance
- Understanding of custom audiences, lookalikes and modeling and application in the social space to optimize performance
- Develop and run all social media reports including campaign recaps
- Monitor inquiries and questions that come in through social media channels
- Collaborate with various areas of the business to build out the social media calendar
- Report on engagement, growth, sentiment, and ranking
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience focused on the social media space/role including strong writing/content development and reporting/analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Excellent written skills – with storytelling ability. Creative disposition, able to create compelling digital content
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Wordpress, social media campaign management, on-page optimization
- Strong strategic, analytical, communcation, leadership and problem-solving skills
- HubSpot knowledge a PLUS
Do you love to travel and are a social media guru? Apply Today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.