Onward Search is looking for a Social Media Manager to come join one of the leading manufacturer companies in the Global Wellness Industry. This is a permanent position located in Norcross.
In this role you will oversee and execute all social medias plans and strategy while working with the creative team. You will need to be up to date with industry trends, ability to plan out social media calendars, oversee other social media employees and create strategic social media plans.
- Work with and oversee Sr. Social Media Manager, content direction, strategy and develop reporting and processes.
- Manage social platforms, increasing following while significantly increasing engagement rate
- Oversee social editorial calendar ensuring content is consistent with brand voice and guidelines.
- Partner with creative teams and designers to implement social media campaigns with a focus on brand content with strategic distribution
- Analyze social media performance and traffic data.
- Identify key trending topics for upcoming content
- Identify emerging social platforms and potential social partnerships that fit the brand.
- Assist in content expansion.
- Must have the ability to interpret trends and have an enthusiasm for social media
- Extensive knowledge of all relevant social platforms
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Copywriting, grammar
- Ability to take direction from upper management and understand the brand image
- Partner cross-functionally with the rest of the Creative team
- Bachelor degree in relative field
- Experience in Social Media role
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB