Our client, a Fortune 500 organization, with offices in Chicago, is seeking a social media manager to maintain and support the social media presence for 1 channel while assisting with other social media-related projects as needed.
• Create, Curate, and publish relevant, original high-quality content
• Create and maintain a social media content calendar and strategic plan
• Perform Social community management (monitoring/responding to guests)
• Execute Paid social execution and management
• Provide support to the Influencer program
• Provide key metrics analysis
• Assist with social brand strategy work as needed
• Collaborate with other departments and teams to coordinate and amplify marketing campaigns
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.