Our client, a well-established PR firm in Hollywood, FL is looking for a sharp, creative Social Media Manager to join their team on a direct-hire basis
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a great agency with top local and globally recognized clients and brands! This role is client-facing so strong communication and polished presentation skills are essential to success here!
- Responsible for social media strategy and execution for a range of clientele (Retail, F&B experience a plus); mostly organic but may include some paid strategy to increase overall positive visibility and engagement
- Writing and creating content, managing execution, implementation, monitoring, and responding; utilize content calendars
- Analyzing social data/metrics, developing insights, and optimizing social campaigns accordingly.
- Supporting the development of strategic plans and new business
- Working closely with Account Management and other internal team members to sell social strategies to clients
- Research trends; stay up to date on latest best practices
- Influencer outreach
- Define KPI’s; measurement and analytics (to demonstrate ROI for clients)
- 2+ years of in a client-facing social media management role
- Polished communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be flexible and comfortable leading strategic development of social campaigns as well as hands-on in the day-to-day management of social campaigns
- Writing samples required. Polished and persuasive writing skills and the ability to write effective copy for social media is a must!
- Leverage social tools to manage content/post implementation (i.e.: Canva/ Photoshop/ Loomly/ Meltwater, etc.)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB