Our client, a leading financial institution, requires a Social Media Manager for a long-term contract position.
Reporting to the Director of Social Media, the Sr. Manager of Social Media will help manage to company's social media strategy and partner with internal stakeholders to support brand initiatives. They will work collaboratively with the rest of the Earned Media team and lead the creation of social media creative with both internal and external agency partners. They will manage the social media content calendar which will include distribution of their article content and work directly with our paid agency to ensure the content is promoted to the right audiences.
You’ll be a go-to subject matter expert for our marketing stakeholders, as well as a sounding board for the internal team on what’s great and what’s next. You have superb communication skills, a natural drive for excellence, and a genuine love of social media trends and best practices. You understand the fundamentals of paid promotion on channels such as Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, and Twitter. Experience with managing multiple agency partners is a plus.
- Work to cultivate an engaging social media presence that reinforces our brand values and culture
- Responsible for our social media content calendar development supporting the company social media strategy
- Oversee social media creative development, publishing, and monitor performance
- Help manage our paid promotion of social media content in partnership with paid media agency
- Act as a subject matter expert and educator with internal stakeholders on best practices in social media strategy
- Bring in-depth knowledge of social media best practices and a proven track record of increasing engagement and audience growth
- Partner with members of the Earned Media team to create social-first creative assets that educate our social media audience on financial topics in an engaging way
- Craft engaging social media copy utilizing industry best practices
- Help manage several agency relationships and juggle multiple creative projects at a time
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and brand voice, and optimized for all channels
- Analyze performance dashboards to help influence strategic direction for future creative projects and ensure our engagement goals are met
- 5+ years social media management, social strategy, and/or community management experience
- Expertise in social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Strong understanding of paid social media promotion and/or content boosting methodologies
- Experience with managing content calendars and content productions processes with both internal and external design partners
- Understand the fundamentals of social media marketing tools like Khoros and/or Sprinkler and how to analyze analytics and performance reports to help inform future promotions and creative treatments
- A strong passion for the social media landscape and key audiences, to help us connect with clients in a meaningful way through our social media channels
- Experience in or curious about the financial world, its products, and how to market to clients/prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely Confident understanding of social media marketing best practices
- Detail-oriented, ferociously organized, innovative, and self-motivated; people love working with you because they know you’ll follow through · Highly resourceful and creative problem-solver
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB