Our client, a luxury mobility company, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Associate with 3+ years of experience.
The Social Media Marketing Associate will be the brand's voice across social media channels. This job combines community management with social media tracking and analytics. Having an intimate understanding of the company's brand, you should be able to drive conversations that give the community a reason to keep coming back and engaging with the company. In addition, you will manage the scheduling and publishing of content on each platform, and reporting on the effectiveness of that content.
- Manage the ongoing community across all social media channels
- Build brand awareness and drive growth through influencer partnerships
- Schedule and publish monthly content provided by the company's Brand and Marketing teams
- Pull data from social and site analytics tools to create and present reports outlining performance, as well as campaign wrap-up reports
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends including advertising, engagement, and all things social to inform best practices and social platform updates
- Communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally with the company's clients
- Monitor online conversations via social listening tools and call out opportunities for heightened engagement
- Leverage tools such as Excel, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, and other native platform assets
- BA or higher
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with social media marketing software
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Proven track record of taking the initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
- Experience in the luxury or high-tech industries
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.