Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced marketing coordinator with a strong background in social media! Our client is considered a pioneer in the financial and technology industry and is looking for someone for the day-to-day management of content calendars for all social media content across several lines of business. In this role, you will drive strategic insights and learn how to influence and optimize business objectives of our learning agenda, as well as manage input from cross-functional stakeholders. If you are an experienced writer that could certainly help you land this opportunity as we are also looking for someone who can support the creative process – including writing creative briefs, day-to-day management of agencies, and ensuring all creative assets delivered on schedule.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing of products or services.
- At least 1 year of social media & content marketing experience. (content creation, social media advertising, social & brand content strategy)
- At least 1 year of paid social campaign experience.
Considered a bonus if you possess:
- Multi-channel, integrated marketing, and/or communications experience
- At least 3 years of social media marketing experience (content creation, social media advertising, social content strategy)
- At least 1 year of experience in financial services or other highly regulated industry
- At least 1 year of experience in consumer-facing marketing
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing digital products (i.e., mobile apps, chatbots)
Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.