Our client, a top financial company located in downtown LA is looking to hire a Social Media Producer for a long term assignment. This person will work directly with the Social Media Manager to execute the social media program vision and projects within it for a variety of programs and audiences. The Social Media Producer will help manage the day-to-day execution and paid media flows on each platform for specific marketing audiences as assigned. As part of the program vision, the producer will continually provide insights and recommendations across social platforms to improve the company’s engagement metrics on those platforms, while staying on top of trends and industry knowledge.
They will monitor social marketing budget spending for social media campaigns. Additionally, the candidate will focus on listening and monitoring as a direct input to editorial and creative decision making. We’re looking for candidates with expertise in LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter but with an eye toward guiding multi-channel strategies, with an emphasis on learning and trend discovery.
• Assists to execute the platform strategies for sales and marketing campaigns that are used by marketing to influence the brand perception, and to deepen social engagement levels.
• Identifies trends and areas for improvement in production processes and practices; recommends and implements solutions. Defines and follows escalation path as per FINRA standards and compliance.
• Stays abreast of the latest marketing capabilities on social platforms and best practices to create engaging, interactive marketing experiences.
• Works very closely with the advertising agency team to not only monitor spend against budget but to monitor and analyze engagement results to create insights and data-driven recommendations to our marketing teams.
Skills and Experience:
• Critical thinker who can identify issues and offer creative problem solving / recommendations.
• Processes-oriented individual with ability to work across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
• Broad and deep knowledge of channel production techniques and processes with ability to apply it to work assignments.
• Fluent in all social channels, in particular LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter ad trafficking tools.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.) desired.
• 3-5 years of experience and college degree desired.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a Digital Entertainment Company, is seeking a UI/UX Production Designer for a freelance opportunity. You will report to the Executive UX Design Director and be responsible for: champion the art of UX production design for sports, news and entertainment brands across all consumer products including web, mobile, and set-top box devices. Being in a highly visible role is the go-to source for UX production (UI scenarios, design systems, platform translations) and will interface with internal teams such as product, marketing, content operations, and technology. Execute U
Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Content Creator/News Associate Producer to join their team. We are looking for a candidate with the following skill set and experience to join the team! Responsibilities: Pitch, produce and edit curated news content - building and shaping stories from publicly available on social Working with newsrooms and journalists to help them develop best-in-class mobile storytelling. Produce and edit curated news content Report and fact-check major news events Pitch and source big and bold story ideas that feel native
Onward Search is seeking a PRODUCTION ARTIST for one of our financial clients in downtown LA. Candidates will work on print and digital design of charts, graphs and presentation materials. Must have advanced experience working in Powerpoint and Excel. SKILLS: Updates data, formatting, layout, design and content for print, PDF and presentation materials based on established templates in PowerPoint using the Seismic platform Updates and creates charts, graphs, templates, and exhibits to be used in communications materials, websites, and/or presentations May prepare presentation and
Our client, a creative branding boutique, is seeking a Production Designer to join their team. You will be responsible for: Handle artwork adaptation, mechanical production, photo retouching/manipulation, and pre-press tasks Focus on supporting the production and design teams in the course of their client-related tasks. Learn the specifics of our clients, our business, and our process, and take direction regarding design intent from the design team and contribute technical and production related expertise. Ensuring integrity of design intent throughout the production process ada
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.