Our client, a top financial company located in downtown LA is looking to hire a Social Media Producer for a long term assignment. This person will work directly with the Social Media Manager to execute the social media program vision and projects within it for a variety of programs and audiences. The Social Media Producer will help manage the day-to-day execution and paid media flows on each platform for specific marketing audiences as assigned. As part of the program vision, the producer will continually provide insights and recommendations across social platforms to improve the company’s engagement metrics on those platforms, while staying on top of trends and industry knowledge.
They will monitor social marketing budget spending for social media campaigns. Additionally, the candidate will focus on listening and monitoring as a direct input to editorial and creative decision making. We’re looking for candidates with expertise in LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter but with an eye toward guiding multi-channel strategies, with an emphasis on learning and trend discovery.
• Assists to execute the platform strategies for sales and marketing campaigns that are used by marketing to influence the brand perception, and to deepen social engagement levels.
• Identifies trends and areas for improvement in production processes and practices; recommends and implements solutions. Defines and follows escalation path as per FINRA standards and compliance.
• Stays abreast of the latest marketing capabilities on social platforms and best practices to create engaging, interactive marketing experiences.
• Works very closely with the advertising agency team to not only monitor spend against budget but to monitor and analyze engagement results to create insights and data-driven recommendations to our marketing teams.
Skills and Experience:
• Critical thinker who can identify issues and offer creative problem solving / recommendations.
• Processes-oriented individual with ability to work across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
• Broad and deep knowledge of channel production techniques and processes with ability to apply it to work assignments.
• Fluent in all social channels, in particular LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter ad trafficking tools.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.) desired.
• 3-5 years of experience and college degree desired.
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V