Are you fascinated with how social media has changed the landscape of how we do business? Well, our client is too and could use someone like you on their team. Onward Search is seeking a Social Media Specialist for a 6+ month contract opportunity working with one of our top client’s in San Francisco, CA.
- Own day-to-day management of all social media platforms, including scheduling, posting, and analyzing all social content across the platforms.
- Manage the social media content calendar and operational tasks to ensure posts are scheduled accordingly and accurately
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s social media audience and collaborate with content producers to continually improve engagement
- Partner with community managers across all platforms, promoting positive brand conversations, cultivating engagement, and addressing complaints
- Work cross functionally with all internal teams to identify new opportunities to evolve the social media strategy – including social exclusive promotions, live event coverage, and social-first campaign launchesPartner with Social Media Lead to define measurable goals and set benchmarks; deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Manage the collection, curation and integration of user-generated content on social medi
- 2-3+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media, public relations
- Prior, demonstrable experience in a role directly overseeing brand social media accounts
- Must be positive, detail-oriented and possess strong project management skills.
- Openness and agility to learn and adapt to a fast-changing business and social media environment
- Pulse on the latest Social Media platforms and developments
- Strong creative eye and intuition, attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent copywriting skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.