Our client, a luxury travel/tourism brand is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their team on an on-going, freelance basis. this role is on-site, 40 hours/week starting ASAP in Miami, FL.
- Curate and create compelling content for social media channels and blog in collaboration with PR and Marketing.
- Plan and manage social media and blog calendars, tracking and optimizing performance
- Manage and schedule Executive Twitter Chats and track performance.
- Support planning and management of social media and blog calendars, tracking and optimizing performance. Manage and schedule Executive Twitter Chats and track performance.
- Understanding of custom audiences, lookalikes and modeling, and application in the social space to optimize performance.
- Implement and report on A/B testing plans and recommend creative and copy optimization based on data and findings.
- Develop and run all social media reports including campaign recaps.
- Analyze campaign performance, providing recommendations for optimization. Work with Marketing Analytics team to provide social media data for consolidated business reports.
- Monitor inquiries and questions that come in through social media channels.
- Support management of current social media tools and resources: Stackla, Crimson Hexagon, Social Studio, Bitly.
- Track, research, and report on current social media trends, tools, and competitive activity.
- Build tracking codes with Campaign Naming Convention tool and ensure all codes are accurately flowing into Domo reporting platform.
- Manage pixel placement by working with internal teams to place and QA new pixels when necessary.
- Work closely with the search team in the development and enhancement of unique content strategies.
- Manage YouTube uploads, inventory and metrics.
- Maintain strong adherence to corporate Social Media Policy.
- Perform other Digital Marketing duties in the 3rd/party paid advertising space as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5 years of digital marketing, media buying experience focused on the social media space/role including strong writing/content development and reporting/analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of, experience with and passion for social media with demonstrated ability and understanding of media buying, planning and execution.
- Understanding of influencer marketing and the role of social media influencers as an effective marketing tool
- Understanding of creative optimization and A/B testing.
- Excellent written skills – with storytelling ability.
- Excellent communications skills to effectively interact with management, cross-functionally and with Digital Marketing vendors.
- Ability to provide recommendations based on data insights.
- Experience with Social Media Tools such as Hootsuite, Social Studio, Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights, Instagram Insights, Chute.
Apply now to learn today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.