Our client is on the hunt for a SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST for a 6+ month opportunity in SAN FRANCISCO. You will be responsible for overseeing the management and optimization of their domestic social media channels across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Working hand-in-hand with both internal and external teams, you will both create and curate content, determine how and where that content is distributed, leverage best practices to drive reach on owned channels, forge partnerships to reach new audiences, and engage with fans to generate conversation and drive product education.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work directly with our agency partner to build, optimize and manage their domestic social media channels both on the front-end (i.e. visual look, organization) and backend (i.e. algorithms)
- Understand client business goals and work with internal and external creative teams to develop content to reach and engage audiences
- Partner with Digital/Social team on holistic content calendaring, with a strong focus on YouTube and Instagram
- Manage and execute content publishing and uploading; utilizing best practices around tagging, descriptions, and content lengths
- Coordinate with global teams to ensure content is shared across borders
- Manage day-to-day audience engagement and community management
- Work in partnership with analytics team and partner agency to extract actionable insights channel performance and drive both immediate optimizations and long-term learning
- Deliver regular social media reports to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience using content publishing platforms like Sprout.
- 3-5 years of experience in social media and community management
- Experience activating social and digital programs for tier 1 events and sponsorships
- Attention to detail, effective interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), time management, administrative process management, and task management skills, and effective reading, writing and research skills are required
- A passionate interest in technology and entertainment is preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB