Onward Search is seeking a SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST with 3-5 yrs of experience bringing their pharma-focused social media to the table at a bustling agency. This role will bring insights for appropriate strategies that will catapult their client's content using best practices and paid media recommendations. This role reports to the VP of Media and works with multiple departments and other offices digging in with a creative, digital strategy, research/analytics, media, and brand strategy.
- Lead client partnership and provide oversight and direction to internal teams (creative, digital strategy/analytics, media, brand strategy) to create social media strategies for pharmaceutical and health & wellness campaigns
- Oversee implementation of campaigns, including organic engagement, content calendars, and paid performance on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Reddit
- Establish campaign KPIs and track, report, and analyze performance insights about owned, earned, and paid initiatives to inform future strategic planning, platform selection, targeting, and content/CTAs
- Enhance the organization’s social media capabilities by keeping up to date with social media trends in design, applications, best practices, strategy, and innovation
- Provide POVs and feasibility analyses on emerging platforms and technologies, and platform changes to clients
- Collaborate with content producers by providing audience insights and platform best practices and specs, and outlining campaign communication objectives to guide creative messaging
- Produce social media listening reports and ongoing monitoring of an organization/brand’s competitor’s social campaigns, and provide actionable insights to internal teams and clients
- Manage a team of social media planners who manage the day-to-day of social media accounts and paid campaigns, overseeing flighting, budgets, targeting, and optimizations
- Pharmaceutical experience is a must
- Strong understanding of earned, owned, shared, and paid media ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Reddit
- Experience in paid social platforms, including Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads
- Experience with social media listening and competitive analyses
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects within an agency setting.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB