Onward Search is seeking a Social Media/Communications Assistant to help manage PR, social media, and external activities around media to help build the client's brand and reputation to target audiences. This is a 6-month remote (PST) assignment that is requiring 30 hours a week.
- Some experience required publishing content on the company's platforms using Sprout Social and natively
- Solid understanding of organic vs paid and ability to work with both
- Able to create monthly dashboard campaigns for management that highlight both traditional and social media results (so understanding of ROI)
- Establish benchmarks and maintain them monthly
- Create media lists, email lists, and reports using Cision and Google
- Able to measure and analyze traditional media and social data
- Create and track UTMs for data analytics
- Work with the design & content teams to create compelling content
- Keep editorial calendar (goals, business priorities, and current events)
- Assist as needed with administrative tasks
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB