Our client, a National Health Organization is seeking a Software Architect to join them for a contract-to- PERM hire engagement. This will sit onsite after COVID: Outside Chicago, Outside NYC, Scottsdale, AZ or Outside Boston, MA.
- 10+ years of experience as a software developer/architect
- Experience and proficiency with modern languages, frameworks, and technologies such as Java, Python, Node.js, messaging queuing infrastructures, event driven architecture
- Experience with micro-services
- Experience with the design and development of complex systems; employs a disciplined and rigorous approach
- Adept at requirements analysis, estimation, systems and application design, and testing
- Experience designing RESTful APIs that facilitate a superior UX or simplify systems integration
- Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
- Understands the benefits and trade-offs of both
- Familiar with normalization and denormalization, sharding, and other data-centric patterns
- Experience with distributed computing architectures, including race conditions, parallelism, and concurrency control
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, evangelization, negotiation, coaching, mentoring, and coalition-building skills. Ability to work with persons in all job functions (e.g. product, UX, developers, QA, DevOps)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with minimal supervision. Self-directed
- A great team player, with demonstrable experience delivering superior software products via agile methodologies
- Experience on an Agile team
- Experience working with GCP
- Experience in VPC concepts, VPC peering
- Experience working on migrations of On-prem to Cloud
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB