Global Health Company in Denver is seeking an Associate SDET with mobile experience to join them for an ongoing contract engagement.
As a member of the Digital Transformation Engineering team, you will responsible for the Quality related activities working directly with PM, UX, Development and project stakeholders to ensure we develop and release the highest quality software product, while ensuring that our quality engineering practices are applied throughout the Agile development lifecycle. You will collaborate with cross functional and cross organization teams on quality initiatives and techniques that promote the best software testing practices and automation tools.
Background / Experience:
- 1+ year of experience in a Software Quality/ SW Engineering in Test position
- Experience on the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high - quality user experience for web. iOS & Android platforms a plus!
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an Agile Scrum Team environment
- Contribute to the quality engineering activities throughout every phase of the SDLC requirements, design, development and testing
- Promote proper implementation of Agile SAFe techniques and Principals for sprint planning and estimation
- Ensure the test coverage and execution of Unit, Integration, acceptance, System, Regression and UAT are met
- Adhere to security concepts and best practices to protect PII
- Evaluate and record the test results and log issues in a test management tool
- Plan appropriately to ensure timely deliveries
- Cooperate with leads to ensure deliverables meet expected quality standards
- Provide feedback with existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Collaborate with engineering on a multi-platform test automation framework by working with native & mainstream technologies, practices and tools
- Understanding of Continuous Integration / Continuous Build framework
- Background/Experience desired:
- 2+ years software project life cycle experience with concentration in quality assurance.
- Knowledge of front end testing/and Front End programming languages
- This job requires to work in both Android and iOS at the same time, so someone who is open to working in multiple dev/testing environments
- Test Cases Preparation and Automation Test Frameworks
- Good understanding of TDD execution and Approach
- Native mobile language, Swift XCUITest and/or Kotlin/Espresso a plus
- Automation Test framework tools, scripting experience using any of the following (Preferably
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB