6-month contract opportunity with a financial firm in Boston.
JMeter & QA, test cases experience.
- Design, build and deploy secure, scalable, reliable code
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to companies interfacing with EFE's platform
- Build new products and extend/customize/configure existing products to meet customer needs
- Involvement with identifying business goals and objectives
- Advise our product management and business counterparts on technical solutions to meet the client's needs
- Tackle complex technical challenges and make them easy to understand for a non-technical audience
- Negotiate business and technical requirements
- Hands-on experience to build and test features in java
- 2+ years of experience writing RESTful APIs in Java.
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Build and test cloud-based microservices
- Knowledge of AWS framework is a plus
- Fluent in web security protocols including SOAP/REST API and SSO interfaces
Apply today to learn more, about this exciting opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.