Client based in the Norfolk, VA area is seeking a Software Developer to join them for a full time perm engagement.
The Software Developer will be a member of the product development team participating in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing.
They are expected to take ownership of significant portions of our product from a technical perspective and guide junior developers in implementing new features and enhancements.
- Work with UI technologies
- Implement J2EE concepts (RESTful Web services and MVC pattern) using ONE Platform SDK. Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures using Oracle SQL Developer
- Debug JIRA issues, update and manage requirement documents using SVN version control tool
- Work with integration frameworks including EDI, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc.
- 2+ years development experience to include Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, CSS, SVN, Eclipse, and PL/SQL
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB