Our client, a mobile gaming company, is seeking a Software Engineer with gaming experience, to join them.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to design software features and implement code based on direction from the design team, assets from the art team, and collaboration with the quality assurance team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate gamer with experience shipping titles in the mobile games industry.
- Design and implement gameplay features in an established framework
- Implement and maintain tools for art and design to expose features
- Exhibit prototyping skills while maintaining good architecture
- Provide time estimates to leaders and management
- Strong C# knowledge
- Experience with the Unity 3D engine (preferably Unity 2018+)
- 2-3 shipped titles
- 6+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of vector math
- Previous Android and iOS development experience
- Skills to recognize, then adhere to, existing coding style and practices including source control standards
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB