Onward Play is seeking an experienced engineer to work directly with PC game developers. The ideal candidate will be driving game optimizations to create experiences for the Snapdragon chipset. This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge pre-commercial devices and technologies and contribute to the future of PC gaming.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for collaborating with game developers and various partners to help optimize CPU, GPU, and the overall system performance of legacy and new games for Snapdragon.
Bachelors - Computer Science, Bachelors - Engineering, Bachelors - Game Development, Bachelors - Mathematics
2+ years of relevant Gaming Software experience, 7+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Solid knowledge C/C++
- Solid knowledge of OpenGL, DirectX, or Vulkan
- Solid 3D graphics related mathematics background
- Understanding of modern PC, and console game engine rendering pipelines
- Strong CPU and GPU performance analysis skills
- Familiarity with 3D graphics profilers and debuggers such as RenderDoc, Pix, NSight, etc.
- Familiarity with commercial game engines such as Unreal, and Unity
- Comfortable working with unfamiliar, large multi-million-line codebases
- Experience creating technical training content such as frameworks, samples, tutorials, videos, etc.
- Experience developing, profiling, and optimizing modern rendering algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB