Our client, a game studio is looking for a Software Engineer. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
This Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing new systems and features
- Prototyping gameplay mechanics with the product owners
- Implementing client-side UI
- Supporting pipelines, workflow improvements, and tool development
- Ensuring scalable, flexible, and simple to use game features
The ideal Software Engineer will have:
- C# and Unity experience
- iOS and Android experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB