Our client is looking for a Software Engineering Manager. The candidate will be responsible for the team’s code quality, speedy delivery, enforcing engineering best practices like unit testing, TDD, code readability, and scalability.
- BS in Computer Science or Relevant experience
- Experience working with distributed systems and AWS cloud
- 10+ years of engineering
- 3+ years of management experience
- Agile teams experience using XP and modern agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Project plans, identify risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Drive key success metrics
- Advanced knowledge of Computer Science, Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design
- Cryptography concepts and OpenSSL usage
- RDBMS and NoSQL Database Systems;
- Docker containers
- Advanced programming skills in high-level Programming Languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, or Ruby;
- Unix/Linux shell scripting and tools
- Higher-level scripting languages such as Ruby or Python
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB