We are searching for a Senior Solution Architect who can work with project teams to deliver on our client's projects as well as help raise the digital bar for the agency.
The position will play an integral part in concept development and design, be responsible for leading technical design and development, and will closely coordinate with project management and creative disciplines to ensure projects are completed successfully and true-to-concept.
The role will focus on improving the process, methodology, tools and technologies used to take a project from design to completed solution, including:
- Development of technical knowledge and expertise, documentation, tooling and frameworks, and process and methodology
- Improvement of the way we manage, utilize and work with internal and third party resources both local and offshore
The position will provide leadership in identifying the front-end technology roadmap and designing and developing next gen architectures and products.
- Ownership of communication and coordination with senior client technical resources
- Technical design leadership
- Technical requirements definition
- Active participation in project functional and user interface design process
- API design, development and integration
- Translation of technical and functional requirements, and visual designs into clean, well-structured code
- Code review, testing, troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Leadership of cross-project, company-wide technical solution architecture efforts
- Development and oversight of code quality improvement and validation processes, frameworks and tooling
- Updates and improvements to development capabilities, methodologies, standards and best practices including evaluation and education on new technologies, libraries and frameworks; development of and enhancement code build, testing, deployment and management frameworks
- Improve the process by which we manage and works with offshore and outsourced front-end development resources and agencies.
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Significant experience as a project technical lead
- Significant experience leading development teams
- Strong business writing skills / client-facing communication skills
- Experience presenting to internal and client groups
- Significant experience working as a client-facing project technical resource
- Comprehensive web front-end application development experience and expertise
- HTML document structure and semantics
- Modern web application development frameworks (React, Redux/MobX, etc.)
- Web style and scaffolding frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Web application performance
- Analytics integration
- Comprehensive back-end and API development experience and expertise in Node and/or .Net stacks
- “Server-side” web application development
- API design and development (REST and/or GraphQL)
- (Micro)services development
- Persistent data storage and database/datastore design and interaction (Relational and NoSQL)
- Authentication mechanisms
- HTTP protocol specifics
- Comprehensive experience with Node-based tooling (Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Rollup, Gulp, etc.)
- Significant experience designing and developing cloud-based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience working with content management systems
- Familiarity with design tools
- Knowledge of wire-framing, presentation and live prototyping services
- Experience delivering projects within established brand standards, utilizing digital playbooks, UI kits and design docs
- Experience coordinating/planning with other team members (project management and creative)
- Deep and proven interest in emerging trends, standards and processes
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB