National Health Organization in NYC is seeking a Solution Integration Lead to join them for a Contract-to-Perm opportunity.
The Solution integration lead will handle intake and research large solution business needs before they are rolled out to the train(s) and help coordinate requirements and dependencies with other solutions / vendors.
The Solution Integration lead will also oversee all aspects of delivering a large solution from setting milestones and deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring work to creating/reporting on progress and metrics. This role has significant relationships outside the local team, including working with the Product Manager to prepare features and user stories for continual planning cycles.
- Works with a dedicated Program to deliver complex customer/business value through product features. Is the conduit to other business partners for this team
- Developing and implementing strategy for the program team, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and preparing and completing action plans
- Provides periodic status updates to business stakeholders and senior leadership
- Understand, advocate, and augment the business and IT strategies
- Coordinate with internal teams and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of large projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, dependencies, risks and communicate risks to all relevant stakeholders
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Empowered to make all critical decisions regarding functionality and priority in the Sprint
- Manages and prioritizes the sprint backlogs continually with team input (prior to and during the backlog grooming sessions)
- Develops complex user stories from prioritized features in collaboration with Product Manager
- Champions efforts to attain product vision and objectives. Writes acceptance criteria for user stories. Ensures that user stories all meet Definition of Ready (DoR) and are updated in the Agile Management Tool
- Collaborate with engineers on a daily basis to share vision and context for decision making as they design and develop the product
- Work with Architects and domain peers to analyze enterprise business context (business strategy and external trends) to derive technology architecture future state. This includes defining key requirements, principles, architecture models that guide technology decisions for the enterprise
- Drive consensus on strategy and approach through all levels in the organization
- 5+ years of experience as Program / Project Manager
- 2+ years of experience of being a Product Owner / Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience of managing cross functional projects including Internal / external stakeholders.
- SAFe practitioner
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB