Onward Search is hiring a Sports Marketing Coordinator for a national broadcasting company with offices in Midtown. This is a 4-5 month, on-site, contract position.
- Community Relations working with community organizations/partners to facilitate volunteer events
- Assist w/ team community events and initiatives
- Oversee invoice process, vendor on-boarding, invoice review/submission and tracking/archiving
- Work with American Coach and team partners to schedule group outings on Fan Express busses
- Recap all team calls and distribute notes to attendees
- Submit ticker messaging for each team per game
- Track/archive all creative assets
- Coordinate onsite activations at Braves and United games
- Manage third-party promotional team, vendors, and talent integration/appearances
- Organize network inventory of premium items and allocate evenly for use between teams
- Schedule and track paid media assets for off-Channel Media
- Serve as project manager for all team partnership Marketing and Creative assets
- Facilitate promotional and arena assets per team (program ads, digital concourse signs, etc.)
- Traffic all assets for approvals, edits and installation to meet deadlines
- 2-5 years experience in in-house marketing, preferably with event and activation experience
- highly skilled in the Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment is essential
- Be a proactive individual to have the insight to plan for upcoming projects and initiatives
- Must be detail-oriented and organized individual able to reason clearly. Must be able to communicate concisely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that details are well understood
- Solid experience and track record in project management is required
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills are a must
- Budgeting/basic math, contract facilitation, and event planning experience is required
- Working knowledge of sports including MLB, NBA, NHL, college football, college basketball is preferred
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.