We are seeking a data-driven, consumer-focused, creative problem solver to join our team. You have experience collaborating with partners, supporting marketing operations, and optimizing campaigns. The right candidate loves sports and understands the Fantasy and Betting landscape and the latest trends shaping the industry. You have demonstrated success in solving new and unforeseen problems and doing whatever it takes to get a project or team across the finish line.
- Responsible for contributing to growth through marketing operations and partnership support to deploy optimized campaigns
- Manage a robust suite of creative execution and project schedules across internal and external teams to ensure smooth campaign executions
- Generate and go deep on campaign and channel performance and optimizations to learn what works and doesn’t to deliver growth
- Support CRM tactical alignment and Q/A
- Route campaign executions through the internal and external processes for approval
- Collaborate with marketing channel leads and internal/external creative teams
- Inform and update stakeholders on campaign performance, plans, and progress towards metrics
- Work with a cross-functional team across marketing, product, engineering, design, communications, and legal
- 5+ years of marketing, digital marketing, or media
- Passion for sports and strong interest in the Gaming/Betting industry
- Sports industry experience a plus
- Demonstrated familiarity with sophisticated campaign optimization strategies
- Building trusted relationships across functional groups and partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, creative, and communications skills
- Demonstrated track record of working closely across teams
- Problem solver who never stops thinking about ways to improve
- Strong work ethic and strong core values (honesty, integrity, creativity)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB