Our client is looking to hire a Senior Copywriter.
This person will be responsible for updating the content of existing print, email, social posts, web articles, presentation, or web communication materials with new information to reflect current tone, statistics, and timeframes. The work will require a capacity for compelling storytelling rooted in audience insights and backed up with compelling data presentations. Experience in financial services writing/marketing, with an emphasis on digital marketing assets, required. Strong attention to detail, organized and deadline focused.
- Researches statistical, product, audience, and other relevant information to successfully complete writing assignments. Utilizes online information, statistical databases, and research library. May conduct interviews with senior business leaders and investment professionals.
- Writes original content for communications, including, but not limited to, marketing materials, reports on markets and portfolios, articles, and topical pieces for various audiences. Ensures content aligns with business goals, communicates the desired message to the intended audience, and adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines. Translates content for delivery in multiple channels, utilizing the content management tool to develop individualized sets and elements and to tag for search engine optimization.
- Collaborates with Marketing and other business groups on larger campaigns or initiatives to ensure alignment with project objectives. May serve as creative lead on development and distribution of broad communication efforts to update, educate and provide direction to regionally-specific associate populations.
- Manages writing projects. Collaborates with others to guide the process and ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner. Ensures changes in content and schedules are communicated to the appropriate associates within the project workgroup and any other relevant areas. Acts as the primary contact for a project’s reviewers during circulations. May collaborate with the Designer to develop layout and concepts.
- Keeps abreast of company, industry and regulatory changes, and internal initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills required
- Excellent detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of multiple content channels
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of financial and investment concepts
- Requires at least 5 years of financial writing experience in a creative, corporate environment
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.