Our client's Marketing Content team is seeking a SENIOR DESIGNER to help create compelling marketing communication for print, digital/web and experiential projects. This team, in general, supports several departments, various products and services and a wide array of audiences. It's fast-moving but innovative.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS NEEDED:
- A unique creative approach that showcases a simple, elegant style that can be seen in your portfolio
- Able to create from concept to completion
- Empathy shows in your design choices
- Come to the table with a big-picture thought process and use your skills with typography, layout, photography, color and digital to create a passion-filled design
- This is a very collaborative environment, so be ready to share, work with others, show your work and "sell" it to the team
- Work within the brand framework
- Able to use data to help create a visual design
- Come with a strong print and digital background
- Excellent presentation skills
- Use of Adobe Suite, PowerPoint, Word, Responsive Design
- 3+ years Design in print and digital
- BA (min requirement)
- In-house marketing experience (esp business marketing) needed
- Brand Style Guide experience
- Experience with prototyping tools (ex. InVision, Proto.io, Sketch, XD) is a plus
- Experience with content marketing - Adobe Experience Manager, Teamsite, Wordpress is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Lead designer in a marketing communications dept that services several departments
- Design for the audience first
- Manage the end to end of the project/campaign
- Participate, collaborate, design, oversee, dig in!
Does this sound like you then apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.