Permanent | Job ID #71831 | $80,000 - $90,000 yearly | Posted 3 months ago
One of our clients in the Richmond, VA area is looking for a local Sr. Digital Copywriter or one that will to relocate to VA.
This is a direct hire role, and it is hybrid in Virginia. The client is looking for candidates outside of VA that are willing to relo, and the client does offer relo assistance.
*Applications without a portfolio link will not be considered.
**The types of samples we are looking for are articles and journalistic in style for: lifestyle, real estate, family, things to do, and / or travel.
With this Sr. Digital Copywriter role, you will be part of a great team and handle areas including both research and writing so you can get the best copy out for the digital audience to help them make great decisions on their lifestyle.
- The salary for this position is $80,000 - $90,000.
- There is annual bonus potential of up to 5% as well.
- And as noted above, they are open to relocation candidates with a small relo package to move to Virginia
Sr. Digital Copywriter Responsibilities:
- You will handle market and geographic research
- You will do interviews with 3rd parties to gather insiders’ perspectives across the country
- You will write brief narratives /stories and write video scripts
- You will work with other team members to keep brand voice in all content forms
- You will work with photography managers on certain projects that are related to stories / copy you are writing
- You will manage various copy and content projects at all stages, from writing ideas / concepts to finished publishing
- You will share your work with relevant team members and with stakeholders to gather feedback, edit, and improve so each piece is ready to go live
- You will manage several writing projects at once, depending on the needs of the business
Sr. Digital Copywriter Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must have 6+ years of relevant experience in copywriting
- Must have experience with AP Stylebook
- Must have great research skills and the ability to conduct telephone interviews
- Must have experience and skill with editing, proofreading, grammar and spelling (make sure your resume is 100% error free!)
- Must have an A+ digital copywriting portfolio
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, prescription
- Generous PTO
- In office perks – fitness center, food / beverage
- And more