Digital Product Designer III
You are focused, enthusiastic, and analytical as a digital product design practitioner. You know how to take a complex challenge and deliver an elegant solution.
You have empathy for people—from patients to healthcare professionals to employees. You have a real passion for interaction design and a talent for strategic thinking; research insights and business goals inform your concepts. You create design solutions that work flawlessly.
You will contribute as a part of a team conducting product research, defining strategy, and informing user experience and interaction design to deliver experiences that engage people. You will deliver products and services such as digital healthcare platforms, mobile apps or software applications.
You are adept at and have a high comfort level with navigating through ambiguity within a large organization; you are equally comfortable being a business-facing team member. You have the highest level of personal integrity and put ego aside to drive toward the best outcomes possible.
You are a self-starter with fresh ideas and new approaches. You think big and love to expand your skill sets to bring new ideas to life. You are highly motivated and will deliver only excellent-quality work. You also switch easily between concept development and execution with strategic solutions and are a talented and creative problem solver.
- You are comfortable contributing to large, complex digital design projects through hands-on
delivery solutions that meet peoples’ needs, fulfill business requirements, and are technically feasible
- You are eager to create design solutions for a wide spectrum of clinical and nonclinical users in business, hospital, and operating room environments
- You study and adhere to standards, guidelines, and usability best practices required in a highly regulated health-care environment without sacrificing design integrity and optimal user experience
- You consistently exceed expectations when building engaging, people-centered digital experiences.
- You have demonstrated the ability to translate research, strategy and requirements into digital experiences that work seamlessly
- As a strategic thinker and an accomplished designer, you will create clear, precise experience maps, user flows, interaction models, wireframes, and a polished user interface design
- As a key contributor to the design team, you will present, explain, and clarify design decisions with patience and eloquence to your team members
- You are skilled in rapid prototyping methods ranging from paper to interactive digital prototypes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required; a Master’s is preferred
- 7–9 years of hands-on digital design experience is required
- Expertise in the end-to-end digital product design process, from research and strategy to validation, and asset development is required
- Excellent collaboration skills with Product and Engineering teams with proven results as a key contributor are required
- Expertise in IT and agile best practices, co-creation and the iterative design process is required
- Working knowledge and an active curiosity about technologies such as Intelligent Automation, AI and AR/VR/MR are required
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written, and superior presentation skills are required
- Demonstrated understanding of designing and building digital experiences at scale is required
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe XD and the willingness to learn other tools are required
- Ability to incorporate feedback and diverse perspectives into successful design solutions is required
Please include the link to your online portfolio on your resume and with your application to be considered for the position.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB