Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer for a 12-month assignment.
This person will be responsible for creating new designs of book layouts in Powerpoint as well as using existing templates. Knowledge of automation systems is preferred as their automation team uses a vendor that loads the Powerpoint into the system for printing.
Chart and graph experience is a MUST!
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Leads design process to create print materials and presentations based on established templates and/or brand guidelines.
- Reviews statistical information and content to determine how to visually portray data that support key concepts and enhances reader understanding
- Updates existing materials and presentations with new content and data
- Researches and selects appropriate stock photography; retouches photos as needed
- Designs and modifies icons to support content and infographics
- Prepares and packages files for print vendors
- Prepares charts, infographics, banners, and other assets for use on the web
- Assists with graphic production and other tasks as needed
- Assists other designers and graphic productions artists as needed
- Works within established brand guidelines
- Strong detail orientation and accuracy
- Requires at least 7+ years of relatable experience
- Requires experience with both Mac and PC platforms
- Demonstrates a software proficiency in InDesign (advanced), Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (advanced), Microsoft Excel (intermediate, primarily charting), Illustrator (advanced; charting, infographics, and icons), and Photoshop (intermediate; photo retouching and manipulation).
- Familiarity with Keynote, Prezi, Sketch and Zeplin highly desirable.
Sound like you, apply now for more info!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.