Onward Search is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our corporate client in EITHER Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham, or Winston/Greensboro for an onsite contract-to-hire opportunity!
- You are a proactive, detail-oriented, forward-thinking problem solver.
- You will work with a collaborative group who likes to share ideas and welcomes diverse perspectives.
- You will need to be able to quickly and efficiently understand a vision and bring it to life across various mediums by translating the brand strategy into on target creative solutions.
- You will need to be a thought leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is as comfortable designing a website landing page as you will be developing a sales center display.
- The goal is to visually communicate with our brands' audiences in a dynamic way while quickly producing quality product.
- You will be expected to have a hand in the messaging, development and delivery of every piece of collateral.
- You should have broad design experience across both print and digital channels.
- Ability to think creatively, have new ideas, execute with grace, talent, speed.
- Regularly create and enhance brand materials such as print presentations, brochures, digital presentations, flyers, newsletters, direct mail, social media images and digital ads.
- Design and produce brand magazine
- Design logos for events and clients
- Participate in the creative development of various campaigns and design strategies
- Sales center/office displays
- Design website pages, emails, digital ads
- Design infographics
- Design social media, flyer, postcard, and newsletter templates
- Edit promotional videos
- Recommend, source and manage outside creative sources/vendors
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional graphic design experience, preferably in a corporate or advertising agency environment.
- Expert-level fluency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong skills in Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
- Skilled in both print and digital design specifications and best practices
- An understanding of online systems and relevant platforms
- A background in branding and an eye for detail
- Strong creative and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated understanding of messaging and copy and ability to tell complex stories visually and verbally.
- Desire to be proactive and passionate about staying ahead of trends
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, receive feedback and pivot as necessary
- A portfolio of clean, modern design is REQUIRED and should be submitted at time of application.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.