Our client, a secure file sharing and storage solutions company, is looking for a Senior Interactive Designer to join their Brand Studio Interactive Team onsite in San Francisco, CA, 40 hrs/wk for a 3+ month contract.
Opportunity to extend to 6 - 9 months for the right candidate.
This person will design content and landing pages for logged-out marketing pages for the companies product launches, under the direction of an Associate Creative Director.
This person should have a strong background in graphic design and art direction for the web, particularly for the marketing of major brands; strong knowledge of interactive creative development processes; and experience developing innovative solutions. You are a self-starter who will work closely with Brand Studio producers, engineers, stakeholders, and other designers to produce thought-out design solutions and interactive concepts for landing pages and marketing pages for product launches. Your experience in graphic design, user experience, and interface design results in unique ideas and world-class creative solutions. You are proactive in collaborating with others. You understand how to balance user needs and accessibility with your outstanding sense of design and an incredible eye for detail. Although not required, your skills in motion graphics, prototyping, and others are much appreciated and preferred.
- Accountable for successful conception and execution of visual creative direction
- Regularly reviews creative work with the group’s ACD to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the job on track with other activities in the group.
- Delivers the art direction of an interactive project, from concept through to code
- Develops innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences that meet the objectives of the assignment
- Solves problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader interactive team, including writers, UX designers, creative technologists, and developers
- Presents persuasively and clearly articulating design rationale
- Communicates effectively — verbally and in writing — with other creatives and product managers, engendering trust and respect
- Manages the work of interactive designers and art directs photographers and illustrators as necessary
- 5-7 years extensive (preferably agency) experience specializing in visual design for digital campaigns and web with an excellent understanding of technical possibilities and limitations.
- Master in design software including, but not limited to, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion, and/or new media communication.
- Expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, graphic design, Corporate ID, interactive, and collateral.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the creative process, including typical time and resources needed to produce with efficient quality work on time, and to specification.
- Strong foundational design skills beyond the screen—typography, branding, print, layout
- Grasp of interface-design skills—You understand the impact of motion, viewport sizes, etc.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.