Our client, an Advertising Agency, is looking for a Sr. Medical Editor to join their team for an ongoing contract role (project based).
The Sr. Medical Editor will be responsible for:
- Supporting copywriters in setting up copy documents for all media (print, video and digital)
- Editing (most commonly) reimbursement pieces, supplements, flash cards, objection handlers, etc.
- Helping with referencing and annotating as needed
- Conducting literature searches and research as required
- Maintaining core claim documents for assigned brands
- Updating copy documents with Account, Client or MLR changes as needed
- Working closely with Editorial and Copy teams to ensure clients are satisfied with quality of work
We are seeking a Sr. Medical Editor who meets the following requirements:
- 3+ years of professional copy editing experience in pharma specifically
- 3+ years of medical editorial experience
- Knowledge of AMA style
- Experience editing for highly regulated pharmaceutical brands in an in-house or agency setting
- MUST be comfortable editing lengthy, pharmaceutical decks
- BA/BS degree or greater
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous eye for grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in ProofHQ preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB