Our client, an entertainment network, is seeking a Sr Motion Designer to join their Sports team.
You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible to:
- Creating motion design and animation for promos, packaging, and other on-air/digital assets.
- Work independently to conceive, design and execute within multiple brands as well as work off creative briefs and/or style frames provided by others under tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with a team of video editors, producers, and other designers is essential as is the ability to work without supervision.
- Act as a trusted contributor to Sports partners throughout the entire project lifecycle from ideation to production through final delivery
- Articulate concepts visually with multiple options and personal perspective
- Take an active role in interpreting the creative brief
- Show originality by providing unique motion solutions to solve problems with stylistic variety
- Demonstrate risk-taking and innovation and push skills by looking for creative opportunities in each task
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and support creative teams as needed
- Work effectively with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Producers
- Manage personal and project time frames and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- 3-6 years of experience in design and animation, agency experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe Suite is required and experience with Nuke, Cinema 4D, Resolve and other design and compositing tools is a plus.
- A killer reel with executed high-end sports designs for promos and trailers
- Highly conceptual able to conceive, design and execute within multiple brands as well as work off creative briefs and/or style frames provided by others under tight deadlines.
- Notable experience in a fast-paced post-production environment, agency background preferred
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines, make quick design decisions and execute within professional broadcast standards
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Flexibility to work varying shifts as needed
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.