Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is looking for a freelance Sr Preditor to join their team.
You will report to the Senior Video Producer/Manager within the Video Production group.
- Work collaboratively with producers, motion graphic designers, and other editors to create innovative, compelling creative to meet the needs of the marketing campaigns.
- Write, develop and pitch creative concepts for on-channel, digital, social and broadcast promos, and other short-form content.
- Scope, plan, and budget for larger-scale video projects.
- Edit and sound design original and existing material into short-form content to required specs
- Manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through post-production
- Manage client relations, approvals, and feedback throughout the production process
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget while maintaining the highest quality bar
- Work with colleagues to find creative solutions
- Attend and contribute to bi-weekly creative reviews
- 5-7 years of professional producing/editing experience and a BS/BA degree
- Expert editor in Premiere CC
- Expert short-form video storyteller
- Experience writing, developing and pitching creative concepts
- Experience directing talent
- Experience managing a creative project from pre-production through post-production
- Experience managing clients, feedback, notes, and approvals
- Expert in giving and receiving critical feedback in a team environment
- Experienced music editor and sound designer that understands emotional power and structure of music
- Proficient in Soundtrack Pro, Pro Tools, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Comfortable with most video codecs and formats and the ability to transcode between them flawlessly
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized and very creative at the same time
Does this sound like you then do not hesitate to apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.