Onward Search is recruiting for a Sr. Product Designer for our innovative saas client. This is a full-time opportunity. This opportunity is based in LA but offers flexible remote work.
You will be a part of our client's R&D team and pushing the limits on cutting edge saas projects.
You will be the Sr. Product Designer working alongside two mid-level product designers in the Product Design and Research team. You will help define the end user experience for a highly complex information system.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams to undertake user research, analysis and user testing of customers to verify and test assumptions
- Establish best practices, set standards, and build out user journey's/ flows
- Design of prototypes, and visual elements of the experience
This role will be research heavy in the first months of joining the team and as the product is defined, the team will lean on your ability to design and develop prototypes. This role is 70% research and 30% design/prototyping.
We are seeking Sr. Product Designers who meet the following requirements:
- 5+ Years experience designing UX experiences for a range of responsive, native, and mobile apps
- Candidate's whose portfolios explains the candidate's thinking, process, and how they arrive at the end product
- Prefer candidates who have experience working for organizations with highly complex information systems
- Must be able to explain your research process and have experience working on saas projects that require heavy research
- Must have experience using tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, and Figma
- It's a plus if you have a degree in HCI or related field
This role starts in a Sr. Level capacity, but offers growth potential for individuals who are looking for the opportunity to be leaders.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB