Sr. Product Designer/eCommerce Site
Freelance | Job ID #68544 | Posted Last Month
*accepting remote applicants
One of our eCommerce retail apparel clients is looking to add a Sr Product Designer/eCommerce Site to their nimble team. This team has Global Exposure and will expect someone to come in and hit the ground running!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Own the experience design to bring to life features and benefits of company's eComm experience. This will include overseeing and/or generating deliverables in all areas of design process, including research, data & analytics synthesis, customer journey mapping, wireframing, prototypes, final detailed designs, handoff, production, and VQA.
- Adhere to and help improve a pre-existing digital brand style guide. We are a team working to establish an efficient design system across all ecommerce channels, and you will be influential in that process.
- Collaborate with Global team in implementing experiences for ongoing changes to Global design.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to inform designs and solutions (e.g. web metrics, a/b test results, third party research, user testing results, consumer profiles, etc.)
- Collaborate and develop documentation as needed to guide engineering, marketing, customer support, and content creation through the implementation of engaging, high-quality user experiences
- Identify, plan, and facilitate user research, insight analysis, and other feedback mechanisms to deliver insights and actionable results as it relates to UX design
- Consider global requirements for your work (e.g. longer text in translations, cultural considerations, etc.)
- Partner with product managers to solve problems, move metrics, respond to customer requests, and provide delight
- Present work and design recommendations internally to stakeholders, cross functional teams, and leadership
- Proficient with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Adobe
- Strong communication and presentation skills (in person, over Webex, in email, in documentation)
- Strong collaborator and a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes designers, content strategists, copy writers, product owners, project managers, and engineers
- A strong voice advocating for experience design best practices within the company
- Best-in-class project deliverables (personas, user journeys, wireframes, rationale, assets, comps, etc.)
- Understanding of eCommerce, mobile, and digital retail best-practices are a plus.
- Prototyping and animation skills a strong plus
- 5+ years of experience executing product design for mobile web, iOS, and/or Android within diverse, dynamic, cross- functional team environments.
- Experience designing UX for loyalty programs across digital channels is a strong plus
If this sounds like your background and you are ready to take on the challenge, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by applying below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
*accepting remote applicants
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search