Freelance | Job ID #72310 | $47 - $63 hourly | Posted a month ago
Onward Search is hiring a Product Manager for a 6-month, fully remote contract with a global ecommerce client
- Demonstrated experience as a Product Manager in industry with minimum 5 years of experience (ideally working on onboarding experiences such as Seller Registration, Buyer Registration, Risk, KYC/Identity Verification flows)
- Should be passionate and obsessive on customer experience with prior experience working with UX, research and design teams for iterative design on customer experiences in companies that pride themselves on Customer experience.
- Extremely data driven. Leverage data to drive insights and determine the next steps.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methods, working with engineering, writing documentation in the form of product requirements, analyzing business requirements and driving to conclusion on product solutions.
- Manages and administers product planning, design, development, documentation, and execution throughout the product life cycle. Gathers and prioritizes product and customer requirements, defines the product vision, and works closely with product lead, engineering, marketing, operations, and support to conform to the company's quality system procedures for design control and to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Comfortable with defining product strategy and roadmap.
- Maintains expertise with respect to the competition.
- Candidate will be expected to be a self-starter and be proficient at dealing with ambiguity - taking loosely defined problems and driving it to conclusion.
- Should be able to work with partners in different time zones across US, Shanghai and Europe.
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com