Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager for a 6-month extendable contract working with one of our premier clients in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate will create and manage innovative international business solutions. Influencing and team-building skills are essential for the success of this position. This person must be a customer-focused individual. This position requires strong self-motivation and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to develop solutions for complex international problems.
Day to Day Overview:
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying international challenges for all aspects of Amazon’s business
- Lead and own the product roadmap to improve the Global Store experience
- Contributing to Amazon’s bottom line
- Working with compliance partners to provide compliant solutions
- Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support
- Driving results by exercising judgment using available information
- 5+ years product management experience in technology or retail-focused business, ideally with a focus on international business
- Experience working cross-functionally with a wide breadth of stakeholders, users, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the project direction you are setting
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation skills
- Experience in developing, delivering and executing on a strong project vision
- Demonstrated success leading project/product delivery for large, cross-functional programs
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to define, scope and prioritize project requirements
- Master’s degree in business, engineering or a related field
- Experience and track record of delivering projects at scale
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience shipping new projects and leading the definition and implementation of a program roadmap
- Quantitative background with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.