Our client, an innovative financial technology company, is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join their team fulltime!
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Client/market research - developing an understanding of the market, the buyer personas/needs, and the competitive environment.
- Go-to-Market plans and strategies - Coordinating across groups to define and execute strategies and effective go-to-market plans.
- Value propositioning and positioning - Articulating the product messaging that differentiates product offerings and resonates with targeted market segments across all channels.
- Sales enablement and product marketing content - creating and managing compelling internal/external product content such as pitch decks, case studies, videos, product sheets, white papers, training tools, objection handling, FAQs, and more.
- Thought leadership - acting as the thought leader for Product Marketing Team, informing the product roadmap and vision.
- Data insights and analytics - leveraging data to make informed decisions while tracking, analyzing and optimizing marketing performance.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Requirments:
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of Product Marketing, Product Management and/or Sales Enablement experience.
- At least 5 years of management experience.
- Demonstrated success in launching digital, SaaS, or related products driving messaging, positioning and sales enablement.
- General experience with the range of digital marketing strategies, channels, and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a vision, strategy and plan to get there.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail and effective management of multiple priorities.
- Highly proficiencies computer skills and adept at evaluating, learning and adapting to new systems and tools.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.