Sr. Security Data Analytics Manager
Culver City, California
Freelance | Job ID #70166 | $59 - $73 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Search is seeking needs a Sr. Security Data Analytics Manager for a well-known entertainment company.
This is a 5-month contract with potential to extend opportunity.
As a Sr. Security Data Analytics Manager you’ll:
- Launch and manage the information security data analytics team, alongwith manage vendors to coordinate onboarding data, work on dashboards, conduct data analytics, Data Loss Prevention, etc.
- Oversee a team of offshore resources who will ensure critical InfoSec Data is collected, analyzed, reported, and actioned.
- Work closely with incident response, cyber threat, vulnerability management, security operations, data loss prevention, security awareness and training, and IT peers to meet alerting, reporting and dashboarding requirements.
Skills & Experience needed:
- 7+ years of experience in Data Analytics or Data Science Security Operation and/or Security Engineering with 3+ years leading a team or program and 2+ years of experience in Incident Response and/or Cyber Threat and vendor relationships
- Be a subject matter expert in big data analytics (Splunk/ PowerBI/ Tableau). SIEM Certification (Splunk, ArcSight, PowerBi, Etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
To learn more about this Sr. Security Data Analytics Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $59 - $73 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search