Our client, a Fortune 500 organization located downtown Chicago is seeking a Senior Technical Analyst. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the team acting as the primary contact for architecture, security, infrastructure, and other various technical inquiries, and collaborating with both internal and external infrastructure and operations teams to ensure compliance with all corporate regulations. This role requires a diverse combination of experiences across multiple dimensions:
• Solutions Design*
• Web Service design and Management*
• Application Support and Production Support*
• Security, Infrastructure, and Operations*
• Data Architecture and Data Governance
• Software Architecture
• Development Operations
• Provide technical leadership and consulting across the Loyalty system applications, architecture, security, infrastructure, and web service functions & features down to the project planning level
• Demonstrate organizational commitment for all high-level infrastructure plans, and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans
• Establishes, communicates, and executes common goals and directions for teams and provides direction and guidance for technical staff
• Document current system integrations, infrastructure, and process flows as well as technical system requirements as needed
• Provide feedback to business and technical partners during the requirement and design phases to ensure final solutions effectively and efficiently meet business needs while complying to technical and operational rules
• Assist in the design and implementation of security and infrastructure projects to maintain compliance and optimal performance of the loyalty system
• Act as a liaison to internal leadership and application owners to provide best practices and priority recommendations to ensure systems of responsibility are operating at optimum levels
• Evaluate new technologies to determine if/how they could benefit systems of responsibility
• Integrate loyalty business-level processes and data within an enterprise and between organizations by linking applications, whether purchased or developed in-house, to better support business processes, reduce cycle times (or latencies), costs and increase agility to respond quickly to new business opportunities
• Analyze, document, and understand the IT architecture, loyalty business processes and data that exist within the enterprise
• Makes recommendations for modifications to existing software to fit specialized loyalty needs and configurations
• Provide architectural consulting expertise and direction to the application development team
• Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of development and operations
• Design, develop and oversee implementation of end to end integrated systems
• Review new and existing IT projects, system designs, and procurement plans for compliance
• Creates and/or review high level and detailed architecture and design documents for logical and physical application architectures, interacting with multiple teams and stakeholders
• Actively engage third-party partners understanding industry and technological trends
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years’ work experience in solution design and systems architecture.
• Proven experience in systems design and development.
• Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
• A solid grounding in core enterprise applications.
• In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems.
• Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards.
• Strong knowledge of hardware and software evaluation principles and practice.
• Proven project planning and management experience.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Exceptional understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Ability to research emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Sizing, deployment and delivery experience, preferred in 1 or more of the following technologies - Kubernetes, NoSQL, APIs, Big Data Technologies, NLP, MLP, graph, elastic search, RDBMS, SQL Server, Azure or AWS cloud technologies.
• Experience in Event managed microservices architecture, BRMS/Business Rules Engine in micro services-based architecture.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation, with demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight time frames and with competing priorities.
Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, computer science, or a related field
Apply now to learn more today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.