Our client, a major entertainment studio, is seeking a freelance Sr UI/Visual Designer join the Digital Design team
- Be the expert in user interface and visual design and has a solid portfolio of work from web and mobile to television over the top interfaces
- Rapid conceptual design, high fidelity visual design, presenting and making recommendations to the group and is a leader and mentor to junior level designers.
- Work should be pixel perfect when delivering comps and guides to the development team
- 5-7 years-experience designing high-profile, complex experiences for the web, mobile and over the top interfaces.
- At least one year experience mentoring, managing, or art directing junior designers
- Experience working for technology, digital media or digital-focused agencies.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and UI best practices.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Advanced understanding and experience working with responsive and adaptive layouts.
- Self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to design within brand guidelines and create guides as needed.
- Strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability, work well with others. A team player.
- Strong presentation skills.
- All applicants should supply an online portfolio link with their applications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with over the top UI (Roku, Xbox, Apple TV).
- Familiarity with company brands and content.
- Experience within an Agile delivery team to iteratively plan and develop products
- Experience working on video distribution platforms.
- Experience with rapid prototyping applications.
- Keynote and/or PowerPoint skills.
- Zeplin for style guides
- Experience working in After Effects
- Experience working in Abstract and InVision
- Illustration skills.
Does this sound like you, then apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.