Our client, a top financial company, located in Downtown LA, is looking to hire a Sr. Visual Designer for a 10+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for designing for both print and digital projects. Experience working with Enterprise level stakeholders in an Agile work environment is a plus. Must know Powerpoint as well.
- Participates in gathering and analyzing user data (qualitative, quantitative) to inform the design. Creates artifacts such as mockups, typographic systems, animation, interactive or static prototypes, illustration and photography deliverables, and recommendations.
- Designs solutions inclusive of user requirements, design patterns & best practices, technology trends, and project requirements. Gathers and incorporates feedback from end-users, project stakeholders, technical and design teams. Works with UX designers and writers to create final artifacts.
- Presents design concepts and explains the rationale to team members and stakeholders. Receives and analyzes feedback and makes appropriate adjustments to recommendations.
- Provides input to technical teams during the development phase to ensure interactions are developed as designed. Monitors feedback and analytics to recommend and prioritize iterative improvements.
- Creates prototypes to illustrate design and interaction concepts. Demonstrates advanced skills with industry-standard prototyping software on Mac OS.
- Demonstrates user experience leadership to the creative team. Provides thought guidance, expertise, and mentorship to others. Initiates and leads projects to improve the overall digital experience by continuously evaluating user behavior, design, and structure.
- Partners with external vendors to influence and advocate for consistency and usability standards. Collaborates within the team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and recommendations to apply broadly across multiple channels.
Experience and Skills Required:
- In-depth knowledge of design and prototyping software and techniques on MAC OS
- Ability to lead projects of significant size and scope
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for managers and team members; demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; active grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage an unpredictable workload effectively and meet established deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable practical completion of the business objective.
- Requires 4-6 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Apply today if you're interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.