Our client is looking to hire a Visual Designer!
This person will be responsible for designing print and digital projects. Experience with UX and working with development teams to implement designs is highly preferred.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Participates in gathering and analyzing user data (qualitative, quantitative) to inform the design. Creates mockups, typographic systems, animation, interactive or static prototypes, illustration and photography deliverables, and recommendations.
- Designs solutions inclusive of user requirements, design patterns & best practices, technology trends, and project requirements. Gathers and incorporates feedback from end-users, project stakeholders, technical and design teams. Works with UX designers and writers to create final artifacts.
- Presents design concepts and explains the rationale to team members and stakeholders.
- Provides input to technical teams during the development phase to ensure interactions are developed as designed. Monitors feedback and analytics to recommend and prioritize iterative improvements.
- Creates prototypes to illustrate design and interaction concepts. Demonstrates advanced skills with industry-standard prototyping software.
- Demonstrates UX leadership to the creative team. Provides thought leadership, expertise, and mentorship to others. Initiates and leads projects to improve the overall digital experience by continuously evaluating user behavior, design and structure.
- Partners with external vendors to influence and advocate for consistency and usability standards.
Visual Designer Experience and Skills Required:
Apply now to learn more today!
-In-depth knowledge of design and prototyping software and techniques on MAC OS.
-Ability to lead projects of significant size and scope.
-Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for managers and team members; demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills.
-Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
-Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB