Our client is looking to hire a Sr. Writer for a long term freelance opportunity in Los Angeles. This person will be responsible for updating content of existing print, email, presentation and web materials. They will also write original content that may be leveraged through print and digital channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires at least 5 years of financial writing experience in a creative, corporate environment
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of financial and investment concepts, preferably including a basic working knowledge of fixed income concepts
- Ensures content adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines
- Researches statistical, product, audience, and other relevant information to successfully complete writing assignments
- Utilizes online information, statistical databases, and research library
- May conduct interviews with senior business leaders and investment professionals
- Translates content for delivery in multiple channels, utilizing the content management tool to develop individualized sets and elements and to tag for search engine optimization
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills
- Working knowledge of fixed income concepts is preferred
- Writing samples required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB