Our client, a wonderful international studio is looking for a Staff Reliability Engineer.
This Staff Reliability Engineer will be responsible for:
- Being cool, calm and reliable!
- Working w/ engineering, product, and services teams to design, develop, deploy data solutions
The ideal Staff Reliability Engineer will have:
- 10+ years of building backend services (Bash, Python, PHP, NoSQL, SQL)
- 3+ years as a tech lead
- Experience with AWS, ECS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience building real-time and monitoring/alerting systems promethus, grafana, ganglia, nagios, cloudwatch
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines from dev to production Gitlab, SVN
- Experience managing hundreds of AWS instances, CloudFormations, VPC's, Security Groups, IAM policies
Nice to haves for the Staff Reliability Engineer:
- Experience managing MySQL, Redis (cluster,standard), CouchBaseDB
- A cool collaborative attitude
This is a REMOTE role in Canada. Apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB