Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with a big Fortune 500 client. This opportunity is for a Store Designer who is able to start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York City. Our client is looking for a candidate who has a background in beauty, fashion, or skincare. If this sounds like you, keep reading and apply right now!
- Create design from concept development to final production.
- Develop inventory plans, store sales, and new merchandise strategies.
- Manage store opening and closing process including projecting sales and inventory, new store assortments, and directing closing liquidation.
- Generate planning documents including store condition analysis, fixture types, and scope development.
- Create and improve store image.
- Take ideas for concepts from other teams included as necessary to apply those ideas in a store theme.
- Create attractive store displays, come up with store events, and choose the products to be sold.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Must have B.Arch or M.Arch.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in architecture or interior design.
- Previous experience creating design from concept development to final production.
- Must have strong skills in sketching and 3D.
- Proficiency in 2d and 3d. Auto Cad & Rhino.
- Knowledge of shopfitting/construction as well as contemporary and modern architecture design.
- Some knowledge of Visual Merchandising is nice but not required.
- Focus on Retail design is strongly preferred.
- Design experience from concept development to final production.
- Impeccable creative and conceptualizing abilities.
- Proficient in 2d and 3d. Auto Cad & Rhino.
- Solid interpersonal and management skills.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.