Our client, a global software and tech company, is looking to hire a freelance Strategic Accounts Coordinator, for up to 30 hours per week, to support a top-selling Business Development team within the organization.
The right candidate would:
- Have 1-2 years of experience as a coordinator or admin, ideally for a sales team.
- Work closely with Business Development executives to coordinate, as well as facilitate, communications plans.
- Research and compile preparation for industry events.
- On the lookout for potential prospective companies.
- Organize and execute on email campaigns, personalized outreach, potential gifts, events where prospects will be present, presentations and research involved.
- Have an enthusiastic attitude and be an extremely organized individual.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.