One of our technology clients setting the trend in their industry is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join the Service Marketing team and lead our account-based marketing strategies to reach our strategic restaurant accounts and increase adoption of company's technologies. You will have the opportunity to lead a small team of talented marketing professionals to run conferences and events, create content and pitches, run campaigns, and enable our sales teams with all the tools they need to hit our collective goals. This leader will excel at creating target-based messaging and positioning that drives results and should excel at working cross-functionally between multiple teams.
- Craft a quarterly ABM marketing strategy and identify key marketing tactics that will achieve service vertical supply goals. Align closely with our Sales, Success, and Product teams. Track team success and KPIs.
- Manage a small team of marketers and enable their growth and development.
- Support the team in identifying, prioritizing, vetting, and executing on large restaurant industry event sponsorships. Manage a $600k+ conference budget.
- Vet internal content needs, manage the team’s content roadmap, optimize internal processes, and support content creation for our sales and success teams.
- Support high-value sales pitches with meaningful messaging and design.
- Manage communications and draft internal talking points for product initiatives or launches.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-6 years of B2B marketing experience with some expertise in account-based marketing and events
- 2-3 years of people management
- Restaurant or tech industry experience
- Keen business acumen a strategic mindset
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Pardot or Braze
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, and a strong eye for visual design
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data-driven insights to initiate action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while maintaining high-quality and attention to detail.
If this sounds like your background and you are ready to take the leap forward into a trend setting company within their industry, please do not hesitate by applying below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB